Last night, B and I got to talking about Baby boy A and his "personality." B was arguing that he won't have a personality until at least a month after his birth, while I was suggesting that he will be born with a temperament that will lead into his expressed personality. This might be one of those semantic debates, but it got me thinking about Baby boy A's personality and who he'll become.
Will he be anxious about getting things done on Saturday morning (like his mom) or prefer to laze around for hours and do things in the afternoon (like his dad)?
Will he enjoy building things (like his dad) or analyzing himself and other people (like his mom)?
Will he like bananas (like his mom) or not (like his dad)?
So many questions, so many wonders, and so many years ahead to discover the answers. I just hope that my busy Saturday mornings don't get in the way of these discoveries of Baby boy A's personality.
And to end with a fun quote I saw today:
Babies are such a nice way to start people. ~Don Herold
(Humor...now I KNOW Baby boy A will get that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment