04 August 2010

Top 10

I'm trying to be a more regular blogger, but am finding it difficult. I feel like I don't have too much exciting stuff to say everyday! Life feels like a big waiting game most of the time...

So in an effort to get me going, I've come up with a few new post ideas that I'm going to give a try. First up: M's Top 10. The first of which will be (drumroll please)

M's Top 10 Favorite Pregnancy Moments Thus Far
(in no particular order)
10. Having B look at me and say, "What are we going to do with a baby?"
9. Setting up the crib
8. Shopping for, buying, and organizing tiny little boy clothes
7. Free stuff from my doctor (the best things so far - wipes, diapers, and an insulated bottle carrier)
6. People's reactions to the following statement: "We're going to use cloth diapers."
5. The first time B got to feel Baby A (via a kick/punch in B's throat as he laid on my stomach)
4. The first time I felt Baby A move
3. Being able to justify my random desire for Little Debbie Zebra cakes on a "craving"
2. Naming the few stuffed animals that await Baby A in his crib (all begin with S) (don't worry - we're going to remove them once he actually sleeps in there)
1. Seeing Baby A's heartbeat the first time (duh).

No comments:

Post a Comment