13 September 2010

37 Week Pic

I'm feeling very uninspired lately with my posts! (I mean, please, could I get more creative with the title of this post?!) I think part of it is just feeling like all I'm doing is waiting and passing time (yet trying to enjoy it as well), thus there is little to say these days. My goal is to make this a place to document Baby A's growth, especially once he decides to make his grand entrance! So, in that vein, here is the most recent belly pic from last week - 37 weeks on the dot.



There's definitely a baby in there!! Oh, and in other exciting news: I've had 2 or 3 contractions so far...in the past week. Hey, progress is progress. At least I know that my uterus is capable of contracting, and hence help me attempt to push this baby out!

No comments:

Post a Comment