06 January 2011

The awesomeness that is Ergo

Have I professed my love of the Ergo yet? No? Well, let me clarify: I seriously love the Ergo. I've only used it out and about a few times, but just as many times I've used it while in our apartment.

Today's dilemma? Tedster decided he wanted to be the focus of my attention despite the phone calls (how long does it take to get hospital bills taken care of? geesh!) I needed to make.

Solution? Pop that child in the Ergo and sway while talking to hospital billing office.

Result?

Ahhh...sweet dreams. (By the way, cuteness overload, no? I mean falling asleep still holding his rings? I die.) Only this created a new problem. You see, the Ergo is not the most comfortable thing to sit down in when little Tedster is napping in it. The only reasonable thing to do, I decided, was 1. take the above picture to document the awesomeness that is the Ergo (oh yeah, and my cute sleeping boy) followed by 2. gently removing the awesomeness that is Ergo and placing sleeping boy ohsogently on the sofa to continue peaceful dreams.

Oh, and then of course jump up on the sofa to document the fact that I dare not attempt to slide the awesomeness that is Ergo from underneath him.

No comments:

Post a Comment