04 January 2011

Dear Teddy,


Oh Little, what a month this has been. So many memories made, so many trips taken and milestones reached. You have changed so much in the last 3 months! I'm guessing that you are about 14-15lbs now and close to 24" long. So small, yet so big.


This month you have begun to show us your personality. You love to eat, and will definitely let us know how you feel about having to get burped in the middle of a meal. You can play for a good long time, but you are vocal when you have had enough. You are so strong - you can sit unassisted (for 2.7 seconds) and love to stand and look out at the world. And while you will lay on your tummy for a few minutes, you still aren't a huge fan and have yet to master the whole rolling thing. But boy do you kick!! One day you may just kick yourself right over.



I'm finding these letters harder and harder to write, Little. I think it's because so much of the time I am left speechless by you. By the way you have grown, by the things I literally see you learn, and by the way you have completely changed me. There just aren't words to describe the depth of love I have for you. Just as I watch you change from newborn to baby, you watch as I change from a woman to a mom. And there is no turning back.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment