![]() |
| Bummed this is blurry, but alas, this is a toddler I'm trying to capture. |
1. We are in the middle of a vocab explosion. Just this morning you said "waffle" for the first time. Other new ones include "lion," "go-go" (as in "let's go-go out of here!"), "bus," and "pancake." I'm sure there are a few I'm forgetting...
2. However, your favorite word is still "yogurt."
3. You can bark like a dog after spending 10 days with your great-aunt Brenda's Max in FL.
4. When we sing "The Wheels on the Bus" you often spin in circle. You know, for effect.
5. Only one toy was thrown over Grandma and Pop-pop's balcony in FL. I call that a success.
6. You know both your Grandma's, but boy oh boy, do your Pop-Pop and Papa have your heart right now.
7. You can throw up a mean high-5 on command.
8. Given all the commotion of the holidays and such, you rolled with the flow. Airports and boats and wheelchairs, oh my.
9. Santa was so very good to you, but your favorite toys still have wheels.
10. Shutting doors is now a fun game. Well, fun for you at least.
11. Aunt Molly is staying with us for a few weeks and has vowed to make you a master sign-er by the end of Jan. As of now, you can sign "more," "help," "diaper," and "sleep."
12. Dad and I are pretty positive you understand at least 75% of what we say. This may or may not scare the beejuzus out of us.
13. Our most recent guess at your weight (courtesy of the old-fashioned scale at Publix in FL): 27lbs.
14. If I walk into a room and find a random shoe (or pair of shoes, usually), I can be 100% positive that it was your doing.
15. The older you get, the more I am amazed by you. By the things you are learning and doing; by the way a heart can grow.



No comments:
Post a Comment