18 April 2012

A NYC Morning

We've had lots of family visitors over the past few weeks/weekends. Teddy has loved all the attention, especially from his Papa and Pop-Pop. When my parents were in town, we decided to venture to another children's museum (I was hoping for anything better than our last experience!).

First we stopped by a playground in Central Park and attempted a grandchild/grandparent picture. Here is the best one:


After we made it into the Children's Museum of Manhattan, Teddy seemed to have a blast. The theme of the visit was wheels. Seriously, this kid could not be pulled away!




I got him to try the alphabet alligator for a few minutes, but then it was back to wheels.


After lunch at a random "kid-friendly tavern" (oxymoron, much? ah well, we were the only patrons, so I wasn't too worried), we headed home. A very successful trip into the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment