04 August 2011
Dear Teddy,
10 months old today, little man. I'll be a broken record and say, "I can't believe it!" It's true, though - I really can't believe we are so close to one year of having you around. You have spent the past month adjusting to all the changes that have been going on in our little family. Moves and jobs and new rooms are just as overwhelming for you as they are for Dad and I.
You have mastered climbing up our new stairs and clapping. You have different "voices" - for singing and talking and reading. You love books and music and your soccer ball and banging on things (floors, chairs, legs, tv stands, end tables). You are cruising all over the place, and you're still trying to figure out this sleeping through the night thing.
You are the most playful you have ever been. And it's that playfulness and your giggles and your proud clapping that keeps me going through these transitions.
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment